Advantages on your boat insurance
- Mandatory civil liability insurance
- Death or bodily injuries to third partie
- Material damage
Plus all these benefits
- Voluntary public liability insurance, which extends and complements the mandatory public liability insurance limits.
- Damage to the boat itself, covering: the hull, engine, sails, masts, auxiliary craft, special fixtures and equipment, personal belongings and trailer.
- Claim for damages, caused by third parties to the insured boat or to any of its occupants.
- Total theft of the boat and/or its auxiliary craft.
- Wreckage removal.
- Damage due to pollution risks.
- Damage due to coastal regattas in Spanish territorial waters.
- Accidents: loss of life or bodily injuries of occupants while on-board the insured boat, or when boarding and/or disembarking from the insured boat are covered. Cover includes:
- Permanent disability.
- Medical and pharmaceutical assistance.
- Funeral expenses.