It’s very important that your home and its contents are insured for the real value to cover any fire, theft, water and other possible damages.
Home insurance is the most important voluntary policy you can purchase, and is highly-recommended whether you own or rent your home.
- Home assistance, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, with just a simple telephone call.
- All risk for accidental damage to both contents and building with an extension of cover for objects outside the home.
- Damage to garden furniture.
- Water damage.
- Damage caused by fire, lightening strikes or explosion.
- Electrical Damage.
- Aesthetic damage to the building and/or contents.
- Damage caued by acts of vandalism or by delinquents.
- Rain, wind, hail and snow.
- Damage from theft with violence or attempted theft.
- Lock replacement expenses.
- Mysterious disappearance and hold-ups in the streets.
- Credit card fraud.
- Your goods will be insured on a "value as new basis".
- Index-linked insured values ensure that the values do not become outdated and that, in the event of a claim, you receive the adequate indemnity payment.
- Discounts for security measures.
- Option of paying by instalment.
Insurance for dogs classified as dangerous
In most cities in Spain certain breeds of dogs are classified as dangerous and they need to be insured. In such a case we can add your dog to the liability coverage of your home insurance.