- Fire, smoke, impacts, explosion and lightning.
- Acts of vandalism.
- Electrical damages.
- Risks due to natural disasters.
- Spillage from automatic fire extinguisher installations.
- Damage to underground pipes.
- Theft, robbery and damages.
- Aesthetic restoration of building and contents.
Costs relates to material damages.
- Demolition and debris costs.
- Firefighting costs.
- Mud cleaning costs.
- File restoration.
- 24 hours for claims.
- Broken windows.
- Non-payment of community quotas.
- Water damage.
- Civil liability and bail.
- Civil Liability of the governing board.
- Machinery Damage.
- Individual accidents.
- Employee Dishonesty.
- Legal Protection/Claims for damages.